Let me share the recipe of chai tea that I learned at Mr. Indera’s house.
cardamon, if you have
water, if you like
I shall start making chai under the clear blue sky!
1. Warm the milk in a pot. At Mr> Indera’s house, we used animal damp for the fuel. Not to worry, it doesn’t smell anything at all.
2. Crush ginger and add into the pot.
3. If you have, crush a few pieces cardamon and add into the pot.
4. Add the tea leaves or a tea bag. In India, the tea leaves for chai is of small scrap pieces of tea leaves.
5. Add sugar after boil. Keep the heat on for another 3-5minutes while avoiding the milk to be boiled over.
Enjoy the hot tea that makes you warm from inside your body!