Like many other Japanese people, I like crêpes. What we have in Japan have many variety. There are different kinds of salad type and dessert type. I like them both. The crêpe I tried in France was homemade and simple. I think this is the best!
So here you go the secret recipe.
All purpose flour 1cup
1. Sift together flour, sugar, and salt and set aside.
2. Beat the eggs and milk then mix with an electric hand mixer.
3. Add 1. and melted butter into 2. and stir.
4. Heat the pan into the medium heat, put butter from the age of the pan so the tip won’t get burnt.
5. Scoop and pour 3. into the pan, quickly tip and rotate the pan to make it as thin as possible.
6. Flip side when you see bubbles.
If I tried to eat with a knife and fork, he insisted me to roll it and eat by hands…
So, I tried it like him, and it was good! Because it is rolled, you can enjoy the texture of the layers. I also think that the crêpe paper won’t get dried quickly in this way.